Hot corn is a popular street food in Mumbai. In addition it is on the list of snacks in movie theatres and malls too!
Sweet Corn or American Corn as it is called too, was introduced in the Indian Market many years back. Till then it is only the regular white corn which was available, that too only in the monsoons.
The sweet corn though is available throughout the year and has led to a creation of many new dishes! One such dish is Hot Corn. A simple recipe, but an absolutely delicious taste makes this dish absolutely Irresistible!
For some more such delicious snacks, do take a look at the following recipes too…
Prep Time : 10 min
Cooking Time : N. A.
Serves : 3
Cup Used : 200 ml
- 2 1/2 cups Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 tbs Butter (Homemade/Store Bought)
- 3/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder…. To be adjusted as per preference
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice…. To be adjusted as per preference
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- To make this delicious Hot Corn, heat the Boiled corn well and add to it, all the above mentioned ingredients.
- Mix well and serve this lipsmaking Hot Corn, whilst still warm!