Veggie Soya Balls Dahi Chaat is an absolutely delicious and nutritious dish. Chaats are very famous and a favourite street food in India, with each region having their own distinctive dishes to offer.
Dahi Vada/Dahi Bhalla is one such dish which is quite popular and is made using fried dumplings of specific lentils. To make it healthy and nutritious, in this recipe I just substituted the fried dumplings with these healthy veggie soya balls made in a paniyaram pan. Well, and the result was amazing! It was polished off within a jiffy by the family.
For some more delicious chaats, do take a look at the following recipes too…
- Dahi Vada (Dahi Bhalla)
- Paani Puri
- Sukka Bhel
- Mandakki Oggarne
- Ram Laadoo
- Sweet Potato Corn Chaat
- Chanaa Chaat
Prep Time : 35 min
Cooking Time : 6-8 min/batch
Serves : 3
Cup Used : 200 ml
- Fresh Curds… (Whisked)
- As Required Roasted Cumin Powder
- As Required Chaat Masala
- As Required Sweet And Sour Dates And Tamarind Chutney
- As Required Spicy Chilli Garlic Chutney
- As Required Corriander Mint Green Chutney
- Chopped Corriander Leaves For Garnishing
- To make Veggie Soya Balls Dahi Chaat, we first need to make the crispy veggie soya balls as per the following recipe… (Click here – https://tastyrecipesfrompooja.wordpress.com/2019/03/16/veggie-soya-balls-sub-sandwich/)
- Next, arrange the balls in individual dishes and pour curds over it so that they are completely drenched in it.
- Top with the above mentioned chutneys, adjusting them as per preference, whether it is on the sweeter side or the spicier one.
- Serve this delicious and healthy Veggie Soya Balls Dahi Chaat with a generous sprinkle of cumin powder, some chaat masala, garnished with corriander leaves.
Some pictures depicting the cooking process…