VEG JUNGLEE TOAST SANDWICH is actually a mixture of healthy veggies, creamy mayonise and spicy Harissa dip, stuffed between two breads.
Here, I have tried to incorporate as many vegetables as I could into the sandwich thus making it healthier.
When one craves for some fast food, Veg Junglee Sandwich is a great and healthier option. Along with our taste buds it satisfies the hunger pangs too!
For more such delicious dishes do give a try to these dishes too…..
- 6 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 3 tbs Cabbage…… finely grated
- 3 tbs Purple Cabbage…… finely grated
- 3 tbs Carrots…… finely grated
- 3 tbs Red Bell Pepper…… finely chopped
- 3 Yellow Bell Pepper…… finely chopped
- 3 tbs Green Bell Pepper ……finely chopped
- 4 tbs Mayonise
- 4 tbs Harissa sauce
- Butter for toasting the sandwiches
- To make the Veg Junglee Toast Sandwich, first wash and finely chop or grate the vegetables as required.
- Transfer the vegetables in a mixing bowl, and add the mentioned sauces or dips to it. Mix well.
- Apply butter to all bread slices and then spread the prepared vegetables mixture on it. Cover firmly with the other slice.
- Heat a griddle or a sandwich maker or a toaster and toast the prepared sandwich on both sides using little butter, till crispy on both sides.
- Serve hot with some mayonise and Harissa sauce and some slaw by the side!
Serve the Veg junglee toast sandwich as breakfast or at tea time with some Masala chai or for lunch or dinner.