Healthy foods are a must in our daily diets. But sometimes or the other, everyone feels like having something different from our daily food. Something delicious like a pizza or a sandwich or some fritters!
My kids too need some finger licking fast food once in a while. I always try my best to incorporate some veggies into such dishes! Here I have made a Garlic Cheese Toast with the addition of few healthy veggies. Cheese and veggies both combined together make a nutritious dish!
- 4 slices Wheat bread /Whole wheat bread /Multigrain bread.
- 1 tbs Red bell pepper ….finely chopped
- 1 tbs Yellow bell pepper…. finely chopped.
- 1 tbs Green bell pepper…. finely chopped.
- Garlic Butter
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Pizza cheese
- Garlic seasoning
- Red chilli flakes
- To make the garlic cheese veggie toast, first place the bread slices on a cutting board and cut each into two triangles.
- Apply garlic butter on each slice. Set aside.
- Grate the two mentioned cheeses in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the grated cheese over the bread slices.
- Mix together the chopped vegetables and spread over the bread evenly. Sprinkle some garlic seasoning or pizza seasoning over the bread slices. For added spice sprinkle some chilli flakes over the cheese. Place the olive slice over each toast!
- Preheat the oven to 220° C and bake the bread for about six to seven minutes or till the cheese has melted and the bread is crisp!
- Serve the garlic cheese veggie toasts with some Mayo or Harrissa sauce or any other dip of your choice!
Garlic butter is nowadays easily available everywhere. If for some reason you don’t get it, just mix together some grated garlic or garlic powder and butter to get garlic butter!